Luxurious and Spacious Scottsdale Mansion
This stunning 8 + acre estate includes every imaginable luxury feature. You’ll never run out of things to do on this dazzling property.
Some of the estate’s amazing interior features include a complete gym, full-featured game room, beautiful aquarium, crystal chandeliers, two offices, and a library with floor to ceiling books.
This Arizona getaway provides plenty of opportunities to spend time outdoors. Take a dip in the resort-sized pool while the kids enjoy the waterfall and slide. Or, sip margaritas at the spacious outdoor bar while watching the game on a huge TV. If you’re up for some exercise, enjoy a round of tennis on the full-sized tennis court. Other spectacular outdoor amenities include multiple dining areas, an inviting grotto, and a second pool for lounging.
Located in an exclusive neighborhood, you’ll enjoy unrivaled peace and privacy.
Key Features of Scottsdale Estate
- Over 8 acres of your own private paradise
- Two pools and a spa
- Tennis court
- Rooftop seating with mountain views
- Full-featured gym
- Gourmet kitchen
- Two home offices
- Two outdoor kitchenettes with BBQ
Our goal is to provide you with an unrivaled luxury vacation experience. When you book this home, you’ll enjoy features, amenities and services that no one else provides. We offer:
- A first-class check-in and tour of the home
- Standard concierge services with exclusive concierge services available
- Recommendations for the best personal chefs, childcare services, tour guides, and more
- Incomparable cleanliness standards
- Luxury white towels and linens
- Pool Heat - $150 per day (4 night minimum)
- Rollaway Beds - $150 per bed (up to 2)
- Additional Guests - $150 per person over the standard occupancy 14 up to the maximum 18 occupancy
- Pet Fee - $250 per pet (with PRIOR written approval)
This vacation home is located in one of Scottsdale’s most desirable neighborhoods. You’ll enjoy being conveniently close to the best shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation in Scottsdale. Here are some of the most popular nearby attractions:
- Old Town Scottsdale, known for its shopping, dining, and nightlife, is only 18 miles away.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the state’s main airport, is only 25 miles away.
- The City of Scottsdale Airport is only 18 miles away.
- Talking Stick Casino, known for its entertainment and nightlife, is only 13 miles away.
- OdySea Aquarium, which was voted as the area’s best indoor attraction, is only 12 miles away.
- Known for its wide variety of luxury stores, Scottsdale Fashion Square is only 17 miles away.
- The world-class Waste Management Open at Scottsdale TPC is only 6 miles away.
- Golf enthusiasts will enjoy having over 10 courses within 5-10 miles of the home.
- The nearest full gym with an option to play tennis and other sports is only 5 miles away.
- The popular Cactus League stadiums, which offer some of the world’s best spring training, are all within a 21-mile radius. The Giants Spring Training Field is only 18; miles away, The Cubs Spring Training Stadium is 21 miles away, and The Diamondbacks/Rockies Spring Training field is 13 miles away.
Booking Requirements & Important Policies
Because we care about the guest experience, we must ensure that each property is kept in top condition. Please make sure that you meet the following criteria and agree to the following rules:
- You Must be 33 years of age to book this home
- A signed rental agreement is required to book this home
- NO bachelor parties, weddings or other events are allowed
- Standard occupancy is limited to 14 guests - each additional guest up to maximum occupancy of 18 guests is $100 more per person per night
- Exceeding maximum occupancy without prior approval will result in an additional $250 per person per night
- A valid credit card is required for all incidentals
- Cancellation of a reservation will result in a loss of all rents paid
- Reservations are non-refundable
Your booking is NOT confirmed until you have spoken with a reservation agent. Your payment will be processed and your booking will be confirmed only after you have spoken to an agent and returned the necessary documents. We require a photo copy of your ID and credit card as well as a signed Rental Agreement. The photo of your ID and credit card will be used for identification purposes and to prevent fraud. A valid credit card must be placed on file and processed for at least $1 to ensure it is valid. No payments will be processed until we receive the signed Rental Agreement. By booking through the website, you agree to deliver these documents within 24 hours of booking. If these documents are not received within 24 hours, you forfeit your right to book the property and the dates will be reopened for booking.
Tax License Number - 21172262