Glamorous Scottsdale Villa with Lovely Interior
Put your feet up and relax in this luxury, glamorous Scottsdale villa. Photos don’t do this breathtaking home justice. The stunning backyard, like an oasis in the desert, features a spacious patio, a sparkling pool, and gorgeous greenery. Other backyard features include a relaxing gazebo, adorable garden, beautiful entertaining outdoor space, dining area, and patio fans. Enjoy a quiet, private space while you lounge on your bliss getaway.
The home’s interior, which exudes casual luxury, is just as breathtaking as the exterior. With modern décor and plenty of room, you’ll love spending time is this spacious villa. With a open concept living space, indoor fireplaces, family friendly bedrooms, gourmet kitchen, and spacious master suite, you may never want to leave this luxury Scottsdale vacation home.
Key Features of Phoenician Villa
- Open concept luxury living
- Quiet neighborhood
- Large backyard with sparkling pool
- Family friendly bedrooms
- Lovely Patio with lots of room
- Outdoor bathroom with shower
- Beautiful master suite with grand closet
- Spacious white modern kitchen
- Large activities room
- Full laundry room with doggy shower
Our goal is to provide you with an unrivaled luxury vacation experience. When you book this home, you’ll enjoy features, amenities and services that no one else provides. We offer:
- A first-class check-in and tour of the home
- Standard concierge services with exclusive concierge services available
- Recommendations for the best personal chefs, childcare services, tour guides, and more
- Incomparable cleanliness standards
- Luxury white towels and linens
- Pool Heat - $150 per day (4 night minimum)
- Rollaway Beds - $150 per bed (up to 2)
- Additional Guests - $150 per person over the standard occupancy 12 up to the maximum 14 occupancy
- Pet Fee - $250 per pet (with PRIOR written approval)
This vacation home is located in one of Scottsdale’s most desirable neighborhoods. You’ll enjoy the convenience of being close to the best shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation in Scottsdale. Here are some of the most popular nearby attractions:
- Old Town Scottsdale, known for its shopping, dining, and nightlife, is only 8 Miles away.
- Talking Stick Casino, known for its entertainment and nightlife, is only 8 Miles away.
- OdySea Aquarium, which was voted as the area’s best indoor attraction, is only 6 miles away.
- Known for its wide variety of luxury stores, Scottsdale Fashion Square is only 8 Miles away.
- The world-class Waste Management Open at Scottsdale TPC is only 17 Miles away.
- Golf enthusiasts will enjoy having over 10 courses within 5-10 Miles of the home.
- The nearest full gym with an option to play tennis and other sports is only 9 miles away.
- The popular Cactus League stadiums, which offer some of the world’s best spring training, are all within a 16-mile radius.
- The Giants Spring Training Field is only 8 Miles away
- The Cubs Spring Training Stadium is 15 Miles away
- The Diamondbacks/Rockies Spring Training field is 16 Miles away.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the state’s main airport, is only 16 Miles away.
- The City of Scottsdale Airport is only 5 miles away.
Booking Requirements and Important Policies:
Because we care about the guest experience, we must ensure that each property is kept in top condition. Please make sure that you meet the following criteria and agree to the following rules:
- You Must be 33 year of age to book this home
- A signed rental agreement is required to book this home
- NO bachelor parties, weddings or other events are allowed
- Occupancy is limited to 14 people, exceeding maximum occupancy without prior approval will result in additional charges of $250/person/day
- No loud noise after 9pm. Violation could result in removal without refund.
- A valid credit card is required for all incidentals
- Cancellation of a reservation will result in a loss of all rents paid
- Reservations are non-refundable
Your booking is NOT confirmed until you have spoken with a reservation agent. Your payment will be processed and your booking will be confirmed only after you have spoken to an agent and returned the necessary documents. We require a photo copy of your ID and credit card as well as a signed Rental Agreement. The photo of your ID and credit card will be used for identification purposes and to prevent fraud. A valid credit card must be placed on file and processed for at least $1 to ensure it is valid. No payments will be processed until we receive the signed Rental Agreement. By booking through the website, you agree to deliver these documents within 24 hours of booking. If these documents are not received within 24 hours, you forfeit your right to book the property and the dates will be reopened for booking.
Tax License – 21401485
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available