On The Rocks
Breathtaking Views from Camelback Mountain and Bucket List Destination Property in Scottsdale
This awe-inspiring mountainside estate was designed for modern luxury living. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be blown away by the home’s stunning features.
This gorgeous home is built into Camelback Mountain, giving it a unique, contemporary feel. The red mountain rocks blend seamlessly into the spacious, luxury interior. Floor to ceiling windows bring the outdoors indoors, allowing you to enjoy breathtaking views from almost every room of the home. Other amazing features include a gourmet kitchen, distinctive bar, spacious master suite, relaxing jacuzzi tub, and beautiful modern furniture and décor.
This posh Scottsdale mansion is known for its resort-style salt water pool and beautiful waterfall that flows down the side of the mountain. From the pool area and surrounding lawn, you’ll be treated to valley views that will take your breath away. Soak up the sun in one of the home’s many scenic seating areas. Or, gather around one of the two luxury fire pits on cool evenings and enjoy twinkling city lights in the valley below.
On top of the many other benefits, you’ll enjoy being close to Old Town, Scottsdale Fashion Square, and multiple golf courses in this exclusive mountainside mansion.
Key Features of On the Rocks
- Panoramic mountain and valley views
- Luxurious salt water pool with waterfall
- Stunning pergola with a spacious bar
- Multiple fire-pits
- Gorgeous outdoor lounging and dining areas
- Elegant, modern design
- Gourmet kitchen
- Glamorous master suite
Exclusive Vacation Rental Services
Our goal is to provide you with an unrivaled luxury vacation experience. When you book this home, you’ll enjoy features, amenities and services that no one else provides. We offer:
- A first-class check-in and tour of the home
- Standard concierge services with exclusive concierge services available
- Recommendations for the best personal chefs, childcare services, tour guides, and more
- Incomparable cleanliness standards
- Luxury white towels and linens
- Pool Heat - $150 per day (4 night minimum)
- Rollaway Beds - $150 per bed (up to 2)
- Additional Guests - $150 per person over the standard occupancy 12 up to the maximum 14 occupancy
- Pet Fee - $250 per pet (with PRIOR written approval)
This vacation home is located in one of Scottsdale’s most desirable neighborhoods. You’ll enjoy being conveniently close to the best shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation in Scottsdale. Here are some of the most popular nearby attractions:
- Old Town Scottsdale, known for its shopping, dining, and nightlife, is only 4 miles away.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the state’s main airport, is only 6 miles away.
- The City of Scottsdale Airport is only 13 miles away.
- Talking Stick Casino, known for its entertainment and nightlife, is only 9 miles away.
- OdySea Aquarium, which was voted as the area’s best indoor attraction, is only 9 miles away.
- Known for its wide variety of luxury stores, Scottsdale Fashion Square is only 3 miles away.
- The world-class Waste Management Open at Scottsdale TPC is only 14 miles away.
- Golf enthusiasts will enjoy having over 10 courses within 5-10 miles of the home.
- The nearest full gym with an option to play tennis and other sports is only 5 miles away.
- The popular Cactus League stadiums, which offer some of the world’s best spring training, are all within a 12-mile radius.
- The Giants Spring Training Field is only 5 miles away
- The Cubs Spring Training Stadium is 12 miles away
- The Diamondbacks/Rockies Spring Training field is 9 miles away
Booking Requirements and Important Policies
Because we care about the guest experience, we must ensure that each property is kept in top condition. Please make sure that you meet the following criteria and agree to the following rules:
- You Must be 33 years of age to book this home
- A signed rental agreement is required to book this home
- NO bachelor parties, weddings or other events are allowed
- Standard occupancy is limited to 12 guests - each additional guest up to maximum occupancy of 14 guests is $100 more per person per night
- Exceeding maximum occupancy without prior approval will result in an additional $250 per person per night
- No loud noise after 9 pm. Violation could result in removal without refund
- A valid credit card is required for all incidentals
- Cancellation of a reservation will result in a loss of all rents paid
- Reservations are non-refundable
- Waterfalls only available without pool heat
Your booking is NOT confirmed until you have spoken with a reservation agent. Your payment will be processed and your booking will be confirmed only after you have spoken to an agent and returned the necessary documents. We require a photo copy of your ID and credit card as well as a signed Rental Agreement. The photo of your ID and credit card will be used for identification purposes and to prevent fraud. A valid credit card must be placed on file and processed for at least $1 to ensure it is valid. No payments will be processed until we receive the signed Rental Agreement. By booking through the website, you agree to deliver these documents within 24 hours of booking. If these documents are not received within 24 hours, you forfeit your right to book the property and the dates will be reopened for booking
Tax License - 21310452
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available