On The Rocks
Key Features of On the Rocks
- 5 bedrooms + loft. 6 sleeping areas. 3 En-Suite bathrooms. 4 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms
- 4 of the 5 bedrooms have city lights views (7 beds in total)
- DUE TO COVID 19, OCCUPANCY LIMIT IS 10 PEOPLE. Any guests exceeding the occupancy limit will be charged $250 per person and may be subject to eviction
- Games (putting green, corn hole, horse shoes)
- 4 fire pits with incredible mountain & city views
- Newly renovated & heated pool and grotto + heated Jacuzzi
- Waterfall *when pool heating is turned on, the waterfall is restricted to a lower volume as it will chill the pool if turned on high*
- Baby package included (Pack n’ Play, stroller and high chair)
- Pet friendly
Click here to view this amazing luxury vacation rental's video tour!
Click here to see us featured on FOX NEWS!
Why Book with HolidayRental?
- Five Star Check-in and tour of the home by a Villa Ambassador
- Fully Equipped Home with Luxury White Hotel Linens and Amenities
- Daily Housekeeping Service Included at no additional cost
- We Assist with Pre-stock Grocery, Private Chef, & Massage Therapy Services
- Professionally Managed home with On Call Guest Services
- Basic Concierge Service Included, Additional Full-Service Concierge Available
Guest Location Guide
- Old Town Scottsdale - Shopping, Dining, and Nightlife - 5 Miles
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 10 Miles
- Talking Stick Casino - 9 Miles
- OdySea Aquarium -9 miles
- Scottsdale Fashion Square -5 Miles
- Waste Management Open - 16 Miles
- Golf – 10 courses within 5-10 Miles
- Nearest Gym with Tennis - 5 Miles
- Cactus League
- Giants Spring Training Field - 5 Miles
- Cubs Spring Training Stadium - 11 Miles
- Diamondbacks/Rockies Spring Training field - 10 Miles
On the Rocks
Nestled in the heart of the Camelback Mountains this luxury Scottsdale vacation rental will make your vacation feel like a desert fantasy come to life. As you approach this desert majesty take a stroll through the beautiful desert gardens that line the property. From the rare unobstructed 180- degree views of East and West Paradise Valley. Along with a prime location near Old town Scottsdale, this breathtaking desert villa will meet all of you site seeing needs. The home offers highly coveted aerial views of some of Arizona’s most beautiful desert sites. This paradise is merged with nature. The house and the guest house were built into the stones of the Camelback Mountains that flank this property, enhancing the spa like feel of this modern design meets Polynesian style home. The serene escape has been showcased on HGTV-5 for its exotic location and its design features. The villa includes a relaxing and newly renovated swimming pool and a brand-new swim grotto nestled between the home and guest house. The pool is secluded, and the outdoor area lends itself to relaxation and sunbathing, all while enjoying the view and landscape that landed this house on HGTV-5. The outdoor area also provides a resort style bar with seating for you and your guests, two fire pits, and an outdoor kitchen. while immersed in this tropical paradise take a dip in the grotto and enjoy the cascading waterfalls running down the rock walls into the pool. Pocket doors open walls of the home to create an open concept atmosphere in this sleek modern Scottsdale vacation rental. While lounging in the living room, you do not have to leave nature behind. The floor to ceiling windows in the dining and living rooms also keep you connected to nature and the coveted view. Whether you are inside or outside you will never lose touch with the unique beauty and tranquil qualities of this location. The villa features five bedrooms total. The three bedrooms in the main home feature En-Suite bathrooms. The guest house offers two bedrooms, a loft, and a full bathroom. If you are looking for relaxation, serenity, and a sleek modern design...you have found your retreat, On the Rocks.
In order to provide the ultimate luxury, get away for each of our guests, Holiday Rental must implement firm guidelines. Our prices and calendars are private. To book a home, each group must speak to us directly.
*Please note, we do not book rentals more than 6 months out due to prices not yet being entered in our system. *
- Must be 33 years of age to book this home.
- A rental agreement must be signed within 48 hours of booking this home.
- At the time of booking, we will need to collect an ID and credit card to place on file in our system.
- We do not charge a security deposit but instead hold a credit card to put on file much like a hotel.
- We will ask for the ID and Credit Card used at time of booking to be present at time of check in, much like a hotel.
- Occupancy is limited to (max occupancy), any additional guest will be charged at $250 per person and per day.
- NO Bachelor Parties, NO Weddings, NO Events.
- No loud noise after 9pm. Violation could result in removal from the rental home without a refund.
- A cancellation of a reservation will result in a loss of all fees paid.
- *Reservations are Non-Refundable*
Costs and Pricing
- *Holidays/special events may impact rental rates. Please call us for updated holiday rates. *
- Room Rates may vary
- Cleaning Fee - $1150
- Damage Waiver- $59
- Pool heat - $150/day (must be for duration of the stay) If you stay less than four nights we still charge a four-day minimum.
- Rollaway Bed (If needed) - $150
- Tax Rate – 12.57%