From the Marble Foyer Into the Grand Common Rooms
Open the ornate mahogany and glass doors, pass through the stunning marble foyer, and walk into true elegance. Every room in this stone-covered home is beautifully decorated with fine furnishings surrounded by impressive touches, such as Old World paintings. The formal living room features a baby grand piano and wet bar, while the larger great room has a large-screen TV and opens to the kitchen where everyone can be together. There’s a large formal dining room with seating for 16, and an informal dining area in the great room with plenty of places for people to eat and be together.
A Sublime Master Bedroom Suite
Who wouldn’t love to stay in this plush master bedroom that includes his-and-her bathrooms? Complete with a private sitting area that rivals many living rooms, and glass doors that lead out to a private deck, this room alone defines what it means to stay in one of our Scottsdale luxury vacation homes. One of the bathrooms features a generous walk-in shower while the other has a giant soaking tub just waiting for someone to unwind after a day of play in town.
Five Bedroom Suites
In addition to the lavish master suite, this home has four other bedrooms featuring en-suite baths. There’s also a guest casita with its own bedroom and kitchen area. The total sleeping accommodations allow for up to 16 guests to comfortably enjoy this villa.
A Kitchen Built for a Master Chef
Anyone who loves to play gourmet chef will be enthralled by this supersized kitchen featuring a double oven, gas range and grill area, large island, and plenty of counter space so everyone can pitch in. Would you rather grill outside? No problem. The villa features an outdoor grill, sink, and warming drawers.
Two Pools for Your Pleasure
This is one of our most impressive Scottsdale vacation rentals with pools. You’ll find swimming on vacation to be a pleasure with the large pool that offers various depths and a section for people to gather and share a drink. A second, long, narrow pool with fountains dancing over top is perfect for doing laps. Off to the side is a large whirlpool spa, big enough to accommodate quite a few guests. All around the pool area you’ll find plush covered seating by the house and a nearby gazebo, as well as many lounge chairs perfectly positioned to catch some of Arizona’s infinite sunshine.
Stay Active Inside and Out
Gym buffs will be in their glory with the private workout area and sauna inside the house. Outside, there are plenty of activities to keep anyone amused. In addition to the pool, there’s a putting green alongside the house for practice. Further back is an athlete’s paradise. There’s a court that’s ready for any tennis match, basketball pickup game, or pickleball. Next to the court is a golf green with a sand trap, and at the end of the property you’ll find a beach volleyball court.
Leisure for Everyone
Inside the house is a private theater with leveled seating and giant screen perfect for viewing favorite flicks or sporting events. A wine room/wet bar inspires an evening of wine tasting for the adults. There’s also a game room with a ping pong table.
Close to Fun
Scottsdale Luxury Villa is located just 8 miles from Old Town Scottsdale, home to fine dining, shopping, and exciting night life. Nearby is Talking Stick Casino, a favorite entertainment venue for gaming and concerts. Of course, Scottsdale has hundreds of golf courses to suit any player’s level. Further out, you’ll find places to enjoy nature, from parks to walks in the mountains and desert views.
Why It’s Great to Book With Holiday Rental
When you go on vacation, you want everything to be perfect. That’s what we do best at HolidayRental.com. Our people take care of the little details that ensure your stay is memorable and truly relaxing. From booking to check-out, you’ll discover why it’s a pleasure to work with our team.
- Five-Star Check-In: We don’t just hand you the keys and send you on your way. When you arrive at your luxury vacation home rental, you’ll be greeted by one of our knowledgeable Villa Ambassadors who will take you on a tour of the property. He or she will show you how to operate the different amenities so you can make full use of the estate, and answer any questions you might have.
- Towels and Linens Included: You won’t have to lug these essentials with you. Your beds and baths will be equipped with soft hotel-quality sheets and towels. We’ll also leave some indulgent toiletries for you.
- Daily Housekeeping Service: Who wants to clean on vacation? We’ll send in our highly professional, non-intrusive crew to pick up, make beds, change out towels and toiletries, and leave your home away from home nice and clean for you to enjoy.
- Professionally Managed With Full-Time Guest Services: We’re but a phone call away to assist you any time you need.
- Basic Concierge Service: Would you like your fridge and pantry stocked before you arrive? How about luggage handling and transportation to and from the airport? Need help making dinner reservations, booking a masseuse, or bringing in a personal chef? We can help you with all of this as part of our service. If you need a full-service concierge, one can be arranged for a fee.
Best of all, there are no service booking fees charged like other third-party websites.
Get In Touch With Us Today
Enjoy your Scottsdale vacation living in the ultimate luxury. Email or call today to book your stay. 888.915.2712 or Contact@HolidayRental.com. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook or visit our website to learn more about this property and the other great places we have available.