Scottsdale Golf Vacations
Arizona is home to over 400 public and private golf courses across the state. With all of those options to choose from, where is the best place to go? Well, for the most ideal combination of golfing, nightlife, restaurants and shopping, Scottsdale really is the place to be.
Now, there are nice hotel options in Scottsdale, however dealing with hotel bookings can be stressful, and sorting out vacation rentals on other sites is more expensive than it needs to be. So, what can you do?
Book with HolidayRental.com. The best selection of luxury home rental options; we have amenities only homes can provide while you’re in town to play a few rounds:
- Comfortable couches to watch TV or movies or simply to lounge on after a day on the course, instead of a hotel bed or stiff chair
- Kitchens with real fridges to store leftovers from restaurants in the area, or to have real food so you can make your own breakfast before heading out to the links
- Private pools in your backyard to help you wind down after being on your feet all day
- Laundry machines conveniently in your luxury home rental so you can stay clean and look on-par for the course
- Grills by the pool so you can relax and enjoy a home cooked meal while relaxing after a long day of fun
- Putting greens so you can warm up or wind down while some putting practice to improve your golf game
- Our homes are located in quiet, private neighborhoods. No excess noise from other guests and higher security!
There are luxury homes big enough to house every member of the family, but still providing everyone their own space. You won’t need to coordinate rides or make sure the kids are safe, everyone will be in the same and comfortable luxury home.