April 25, 2018
Vacation Rental Insider Travelers
Every true golf enthusiast knows that Arizona has some of the best courses in the world, so it’s no wonder Scottsdale is the destination for people who consider this sport one of their favorite pastimes. The perpetually sunny weather equals less rain delays. Rank beginners to PGA-level players will find courses and terrains that suit their abilities. There are dozens of options near the Valley of Sun, ranging from traditional, tree-lined link courses, to desert target-style land, and even alpine fairways. If you enjoy playing a round (or several!), a Scottsdale Golfing Trip is just what you need.
Take Advantage of Discounted Golf Seasons
September and early October form the over-seeding season for Arizona courses. This is the time of year in which the turf is transitioned from Bermuda to rye grass that looks and plays like northern grasses. Generally, courses close during this time. When they reopen, there are discounted rates to compensate for the wet courses and mud balls players might encounter in the highly watered growing grass. While this might not seem like an ideal time to hit the links, the grass – especially in the rough – is actually in near-perfect condition for scoring. Even better, the daytime temperatures are generally in the 70s, which makes it one of the best times to Golf in Arizona. At HolidayRental.com, we make this savings period in September, October, and November even sweeter by offering discounts on our Scottsdale Luxury Vacation Homes.
Stay at One of Our Luxury Vacation Homes
Sure, you can stay in one of Scottsdale’s hotels. However, if you crave privacy, room to spread out, and opportunities to enjoy your company away from the hustle of a crowded resort, our vacation home rentals offer the best of everything. When you book one of our private estates, the following experiences await:
- Each home is exquisitely appointed in décor and amenities. You’ll feel like you’re living the life of the rich and famous in these lavish homes.
- The interiors have multiple locations for large gatherings as well as quiet spaces to curl up with a book.
- While the city offers abundant places for dining to accommodate any palate, your home will be equipped with a chef’s dream kitchen for cooking till your heart’s content.
- Grill masters will be delighted with the outdoor kitchens and BBQs.
- The number of bathrooms and bedrooms is different for each home, but most villas accommodate upwards of 10 to 20 people.
- Many of these manors feature glorious master suites, including generous walk-in showers, soaking tubs, dual vanities, and more. You’ll feel like you’re staying in your own private spa!
- If entertaining at home is one of your favorite activities, there are several estates that feature wet bars, wine cellars, and more (including one with its own Mexican cantina). Some even have in-house theaters for private viewings or to watch the pros play on the big screen. If you’d prefer to shoot pool, there are options that include game rooms.
- Imagine returning from a day on the links and taking a refreshing dip in your own private pool. Most of these homes have large pool/spa combinations, ranging from infinity pools that overlook lavish mountain scenery to those with soothing waterfalls.
- The great outdoors is yours to discover and our rentals offer plenty of vantage points to look over the big desert skies. Whether you like mountain views or cityscapes, there are many options to choose from with Holiday Rental.
- While you’re taking in the fresh air, you can warm up on your own putting green, or practice some hoops or tennis. Each home’s recreational offerings are diverse and wonderful.
What You Get When Booking Direct With HolidayRental.com
We want your Scottsdale Vacation Travel to be all that you imagine. When you book with us, you’ll enjoy supreme service from top-notch professionals. Picture this as your vacation home rental experience:
- Enjoy a Five-Star Check-In. You’ll be greeted by one of our knowledgeable Villa Ambassadors, who will give you a tour of the home, demonstrate the various features available, and answer any of your questions so that you can enjoy your luxury vacation home rental to the fullest.
- Envelope yourself in the sumptuous hotel quality linens with 500 thread count.
- You won’t have to worry about cleaning your spacious home because daily housekeeping service is included at no additional cost. This two-hour service is non-intrusive. Each day, cleaning pros make beds, re-stock fresh towels and toiletries, take out trash, and make sure everything is neat and clean for you.
- Would you like help with booking other services in town? Our basic concierge services include setting up poolside massages, hiring chefs, and coordinating grocery services so that your fridge is stocked when you arrive. Need transportation or luggage drop off/pick up? We’ll secure those services, too.
- There are no service fees charged like other third-party booking websites
Learn more about what we offer at https://www.holidayrental.com/about-us/.
Call Us Now to Book Your Vacation
Are you ready to take advantage of our discounted vacation home rental rates this Fall? Whether you’re coming for golf or just to enjoy Scottsdale, HolidayRental.com has a place for you. Contact us to book your fall golf getaway, https://www.holidayrental.com/search-vacation-rentals/.