Anyone who’s ever watched Travel Channel knows they only feature the most unique accommodations on their programs. “Pools With a View” is no exception, and they certainly picked the right vacation home to feature with Scottsdale Manor. Holiday Rental is proud to feature this amazing property in our collection of homes. Here are a few reasons why this luxury home rental is worthy of recognition on this show.
The View Really Is Magnificent
As noted in “Pools With a View,” the owners of Scottsdale Manor dreamt of a luxurious property high above Scottsdale. The architects commissioned to build this home found a 3,000-foot property perched in Camelback Mountain. Working carefully with structural engineers, they found a way to safely expand the home by adding on an additional 10,000 feet, thus creating the sprawling estate carved into the mountainside. The home’s modern, sleek lines, open layout, light, bright décor, and emphasis on floor to ceiling windows create a breezy ambiance.
The Pool Is Unique on Its Own
Step outside the sliding glass doors and this gorgeous 20,000-gallon body of water awaits you. This 30×10-foot masterpiece features an infinity edge, so you feel like you’re floating above the cityscape. The granite design maintains a 78-degree pool temp, which makes this a refreshing option after a day spent in the Arizona sun. If you’re ready to soak in the rays, comfortable lounge chairs are on the deck adjacent to the pool. On the deck level below, you’ll find a spa also with stunning views. Take a closer look from this segment of “Pools With a View” and see why Travel Channel referred to this home as one of the most extravagant in Arizona.
Plenty of Room for Guests
With eight bedrooms and 10 baths, there’s room for 20 guests, making this an ideal destination for a family gathering or team retreat. The slate and bright-blue kitchen has tons of space along with state-of-the-art appliances for multiple chefs to cook or bake to their heart’s content. There are ample seating areas inside and out in which to assemble as a group, with plenty of places to retreat to when quiet time is in order. Each bedroom has an en-suite bath, with two master suites available that include spacious sitting areas and fireplaces. One of the walk-in showers is directly against the mountain’s rocks, providing you with amazing yet private views even as you get dressed for the day.
So Much to Do in This Estate
We’ve already established that swim lovers and sun bathers will be in their glory at Scottsdale Manor. However, there’s much more to this luxury vacation home. Round up your guests for a night curled up on the massive couches surrounding the fire feature and take in the lights below. Play cornhole or ping-pong outside or take in a game of pool indoors in the recreation room. There are plenty of big-screen televisions for viewing favorite shows both in the main rooms as well as one outside by the expansive BBQ/outdoor kitchen area. If you want to host a movie premiere or view the game, there is an unusual media room with theater-style seating built right into Camelback Mountain, with its stones serving as the walls. Get a closer view and see what makes this home lavish.
Lots to Do in Scottsdale
Of course, there’s more to Arizona than your luxury vacation rental. This estate is just a six-minute drive to Old Town Scottsdale and the vibrant shopping, dining, and nightlife you’ll find there. This region has abundant activities to fit any lifestyle, including golf, casinos, art museums, nature walks, hiking trails, boating, and more.
Why Book With Holiday Rental?
Luxury doesn’t just describe our vacation home rentals; it also depicts your experience when you book your stay with Holiday Rental. We believe in making sure you feel pampered every step of the way.
- Our knowledgeable experts will help you select the property that best suits your needs and travel visions.
- When you arrive, you’ll be treated to our five-star check-in. A Villa Ambassador will greet you upon arrival and give you a tour of your home away from home. He or she will answer any questions you may have and make sure you know how to work each of the home’s many amenities.
- For your comfort, your beds will be made with top-quality sheets and your bathroom stocked with premium towels and refreshing toiletries.
- Daily housekeeping is included with your rental, including two hours of cleaning, linen restocking, and garbage removal.
- This property is professionally managed and our full-time guest services are available any time you need them.
- To make your stay perfect, basic concierge services are included to help with reservations and other needs. Arrangements for an additional full-time concierge can be made for a fee.
- Best of all, there are no services fees, unlike with third-party booking sites.
Get in Touch With HolidayRental.com
Discover what pure splendor means on your next vacation. Email or call today to book your stay. 888.915.2712 or Contact@HolidayRental.com. We’re standing by to help you make your Scottsdale stay sublime.