Unable to find any listings.
Why vacation rentals are a ‘hole in one’ experience
As the annual Waste Management Phoenix Open approaches once again, there are some things you need to keep in mind: what to wear, how to get to beautiful Scottsdale, Ariz. and most importantly… where to stay. Where you decide to lay your head at night after a long day of having fun out in the sun can impact your whole experience.
The Waste Management Phoenix Open is an annual PGA golf tournament hosted in Scottsdale, and while the pros are teeing off, there is also money being raised for local Arizona charities. According to wmphoenixopen.com, $86 million was raised due to the tournament in 2017. The tournament is open for professional golfers and celebrities to play, and spectators can enjoy cocktails, food and mingling with other golf fans.
While hotels have really been the only option for where to stay while on vacation until recent years, there really are better options out there for you as a consumer to choose from…vacation luxury home rentals. Utilizing vacation rentals in the area where you decide to take a break from reality adds another layer of relaxation to your experience. Many, if not all hotels are a “one size fits all” experience, while luxury rentals are anything but that. Luxury homes are created by real people, leading to a personal and one-of-a-kind vacation experience to those who rent out luxury homes.
For example, with the vacation rentals available here on tripz.com, you can find your dream home to create the ideal experience for you. Whether you’re vacationing with just a few friends or a large group, you can choose how many bedrooms, bathrooms, and additional sleeps (if needed) in your luxury rental.
If you are traveling with family or a large group, luxury rentals provide privacy and convenience. There’s no need to try and coordinate plans with your loved ones that are all staying on separate floors or even a separate hotel if you’re all staying in a luxury rental…everyone can stay in the same place, and everyone has their own bathroom!
Within these rentals, there are amenities unique only to that of luxury homes.
- Private, clean and heated pools in your backyard to help you wind down after being on your feet watching players hit it off the tees all day
- Comfortable couches to lounge on, instead of a hotel bed or stiff chair
- Kitchens with real fridges to store leftovers from restaurants in the area, or to have real food so you can make your own breakfast before heading out to the course
- Laundry machines conveniently in your luxury home rental so you can stay clean during your stay
- Grills by the pool so you can relax and enjoy a home cooked meal while relaxing
- Driveways and garages, so you don’t have to worry about where to put your car or your rental during your stay
- Our homes are located in quiet, private neighborhoods. No excess noise from other guests and higher security!
Just to name a few.
Also, something to keep in mind about renting luxury homes is the comfort of full-sized closets. Your clean clothes will stay pristine and wrinkle-free all while having the room to hang up newly purchased items if you make a visit to Fashion Square, which is within walking distance from some of the rentals provided on our site.
In addition, you can pick the exact area within the cities we have homes for rent to choose from. If the golfing scene isn’t for you, but you still would like to relax in the valley of the sun, you can choose a home that is equidistant from all the action. Luxury home rentals provide more flexibility and comfort to create an elevated vacation experience.
Here are some suggested stops to make in Scottsdale if you choose to make a visit:
- Sip Coffee & Beer House:
- This hangout satisfies your beverage needs no matter the time of day. Wake up in the morning with some locally roasted coffee, or unwind and start your night in Downtown Scottsdale with one (or two…or three!) of the 19 rotating crafted beers on draft.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square:
- As mentioned above, if the golfing scene isn’t for you, there is definitely more to do in Scottsdale than watch someone swing a club. With more than 250 retailers, this mall can (and will!) keep you busy all day.
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- SMoCA has continuously rotating exhibits, and free admission all day on Thursdays.
- Sugar Bowl Ice Cream Parlor
- Have a sweet tooth? This ice cream parlor has been around since 1958 and not only serves up ice cream treats but also classic American-style comfort food. A perfect duo!
The Waste Management Phoenix Open is scheduled for January 29-February 4, 2018. Browse available homes below: