Our goal is to provide exceptional guest experiences at amazing destinations.
Please review our process to ensure our services align with your requirements.
Booking the Best Vacation Home
Our Reservations Agents will help you narrow your search by pairing your group’s requirements with the home that matches. We will then send you the available vacation homes for your dates. Click on the link in the email to view the homes available. Please confirm the dates match the dates discussed.
Note that we do not hold homes for guests until a payment is made; so be sure to act fast once you have decided on a home. Once you have decided on a vacation home, click on the Green “Book Now” button to the right of the home. Confirm your information and enter your payment method.
- 50% of the reservation total is due to confirm your reservation
- Payment types: credit card, debit card, check, ACH, wire transfer
- You can save money on credit card processing fees if you pay via check, ACH or wire transfer.
- Your remaining reservation balance is due 30 days prior to your check in date
- We will automatically charge the payment type on file unless specified otherwise
- If you are booking within 30 days of check in, your entire balance is due at the time of booking
When you enter your payment information, we will get notified of your pending payment and will send you the Vacation Rental Agreement.
Vacation Rental Agreement
After you complete the online checkout, you will receive and email with a link to the Vacation Rental Agreement. You will be able to complete the contract via an electronic signature or you can print the contract, sign, scan and email it back to us. Please read the contract and let us know if you have any questions.
After completing the electronic signature, you will receive and email with a copy of the signed Vacation Rental Agreement.
ID and Credit Card Verification
- Like hotels, a valid credit card is required on every reservation for incidentals.
- This credit card must be present at check-in with your matching ID
Take a photo or scan your ID and credit card. Make sure not to send a photo of the entire card number. Please only leave the last four digits of the credit card account number exposed. See example below:
Your reservation will only be confirmed after we receive your initial payment, your signed Vacation Rental Agreement, and your ID and credit card verification. Your payment will then be processed and your reservation will be confirmed. Now, it is time to start getting ready for your stay.